Knitting Community

Susan the Blue Lake Knitter's Discussions (11,119)

Discussions Replied To (489) Replies Latest Activity

"I wish they would.  I only used Crayon a few times when they still carried it, but h…"

Susan the Blue Lake Knitter replied Mar 13 to Yarn Suggestions

249 Mar 14
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Don't you wear a top with your jeans, Cheryl?? "

Susan the Blue Lake Knitter replied Feb 24 to Yarn Suggestions

249 Mar 14
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Ok, we are already for questions... :) "

Susan the Blue Lake Knitter replied Jul 11, 2013 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1724 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by cherylbwaters

"I had to... new email, new password worked in a second... then go back to Ravelry an…"

Susan the Blue Lake Knitter replied Jul 11, 2013 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1724 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Peggy, the link to the pattern in is the next to the last page... a Bernat pattern."

1724 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by cherylbwaters

"I'll try to down load the pattern and see if I can be of assistance... we can do a l…"

1724 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Is this it? "

1724 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by cherylbwaters

"No, you are by no means making a fool of yourself.  I've been shopping at KP for yea…"

Susan the Blue Lake Knitter replied May 15, 2013 to Yarn Suggestions

249 Mar 14
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Yes, Cheryl, I've been waiting to finish the 2nd sock before I posted them..One has…"

249 Mar 14
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Tate... I'm knitting this pair of socks for my husband... I used Stroll Tonal in K…"

249 Mar 14
Reply by cherylbwaters

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service