Knitting Community

betty bear's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I have worked with wool for many years.  The only way I would clean a wool item is t…"

betty bear replied Oct 18, 2011 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Has anyone knit the Impressionist afghan by Nina Isaacson?  I just received the yarn…"

betty bear replied Aug 7, 2011 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"I think the next row would be all knit after this increase row."

betty bear replied May 14, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"www.heirloomknits.com/translations1.shtml - 3k - Cached - Similar pages here is a we…"

betty bear replied May 6, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Now I want to knit this Shipwreck shawl. WHEW----looks like a lot of work. Right now…"

betty bear replied Apr 27, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"When I recommended earthfaire.com to buy beads--- I am knitting a lace scarf from a…"

betty bear replied Apr 27, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"I found a web site that has beautiful beads. www.Earthfaire.com They are not only be…"

betty bear replied Apr 25, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Stephanie---you might check out the videos on this web site: http://www.knittinghelp…"

betty bear replied Apr 6, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"I could be very wrong, but I am wondering if the thread is being thrown wrong when y…"

betty bear replied Apr 5, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"I haven't seen the tutorial as yet, but about the yarn thing----The second yarn will…"

betty bear replied Mar 14, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service