Knitting Community

Sewcrazy aka Sharon Kill's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"WHaaa? Tangents? Us? nahhhh...heh heh"

Sewcrazy aka Sharon Kill replied Mar 8, 2010 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Thanks from me too! Now the bunny has some more swatches to chew on and I had to act…"

Sewcrazy aka Sharon Kill replied Mar 8, 2010 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"I totally over-analyzed this. I was *casting on and knitting one way, and then that.…"

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Try these. That is what I do! Cable connectors"

Sewcrazy aka Sharon Kill replied Mar 4, 2010 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"If you still have the bottom part intact, just use an empty toilet roll core over th…"

Sewcrazy aka Sharon Kill replied Jul 6, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Have you ever noticed how many times supposedly sane people comment on how much good…"

Sewcrazy aka Sharon Kill replied Mar 31, 2009 to Yarn Feedback

717 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by skhoyt

"There are 4 pockets on the outside and 4 pockets on the inside. 4 flippin pockets to…"

Sewcrazy aka Sharon Kill replied Mar 14, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"tell me about it. I finally figured that if you kept the darn yarn between the two s…"

Sewcrazy aka Sharon Kill replied Mar 14, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Hi Betty, I uploaded a tutorial for you on my page. I hope this helps. --Sharon Fell…"

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"oops, top three pictures are in reverse order, the instructions are correct. Solly"

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service