Knitting Community

knitstertoo's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I saw a Zip-loc? product as I was walking through an Ace Hardware a couple of weeks…"

knitstertoo replied Jan 3, 2010 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Hi There Peggy, I have never seen any thing like that! The Russian Join is really ne…"

knitstertoo replied Nov 18, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"How is your ?thumb? doing. Well, I hope. I keep adding to my stash and Nonna is gett…"

knitstertoo replied Nov 16, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Peggy, Thanks. Elizabeth and I hooked up and she is almost finished with her pillow.…"

knitstertoo replied Nov 16, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"I also had a problem with my swift, though not like yours. Mine did turn well, but w…"

knitstertoo replied Aug 8, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Do Knit Pick patterns and those of the designers whose books we purchase from KP or…"

knitstertoo replied Jul 10, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Am making it now and actually did not get the instructions. A friend from my Nonna K…"

knitstertoo replied Jul 3, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Everyone, I ordered Learn To Knit Socks and it arrived today. The heel and kitchene…"

knitstertoo replied Jun 25, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"I LOVE the Nonna's Garden Shawl. Many, many, many (in the late '80's) years ago I kn…"

knitstertoo replied Apr 25, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Well, I may just be forced to complete some standing knitting projects and begin a p…"

knitstertoo replied Oct 15, 2008 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1736 Nov 7
Reply by cherylbwaters

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service