Knitting Community

knitstertoo's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I saw a Zip-loc? product as I was walking through an Ace Hardware a couple of weeks…"

knitstertoo replied Jan 3, 2010 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1731 May 31
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Hi There Peggy, I have never seen any thing like that! The Russian Join is really ne…"

knitstertoo replied Nov 18, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1731 May 31
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"How is your ?thumb? doing. Well, I hope. I keep adding to my stash and Nonna is gett…"

knitstertoo replied Nov 16, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1731 May 31
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Peggy, Thanks. Elizabeth and I hooked up and she is almost finished with her pillow.…"

knitstertoo replied Nov 16, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1731 May 31
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"I also had a problem with my swift, though not like yours. Mine did turn well, but w…"

knitstertoo replied Aug 8, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1731 May 31
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Do Knit Pick patterns and those of the designers whose books we purchase from KP or…"

knitstertoo replied Jul 10, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1731 May 31
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Am making it now and actually did not get the instructions. A friend from my Nonna K…"

knitstertoo replied Jul 3, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1731 May 31
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Everyone, I ordered Learn To Knit Socks and it arrived today. The heel and kitchene…"

knitstertoo replied Jun 25, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1731 May 31
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"I LOVE the Nonna's Garden Shawl. Many, many, many (in the late '80's) years ago I kn…"

knitstertoo replied Apr 25, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1731 May 31
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Well, I may just be forced to complete some standing knitting projects and begin a p…"

knitstertoo replied Oct 15, 2008 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1731 May 31
Reply by Peggy Stuart

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service