Knitting Community

cherylbwaters's Discussions (17,123)

Discussions Replied To (544) Replies Latest Activity

"Margie, I'm going to have to look in my library, but the is a book I got on how to r…"

cherylbwaters replied Jul 20, 2010 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1756 Mar 21
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Blanchois, I suggest you click here and contact customer service. I would let them k…"

cherylbwaters replied Jul 19, 2010 to Yarn Feedback

717 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by skhoyt

"Margie, I think this is the first I have heard of this. I would definitely report th…"

cherylbwaters replied Jul 19, 2010 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1756 Mar 21
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Drea, I'm sending you a friend request with my email address. Send me an email and I…"

cherylbwaters replied Jun 30, 2010 to Pattern Feedback and Questions

735 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by cherylbwaters

"Martha, it's nice to see you back. ♥c"

cherylbwaters replied Jun 29, 2010 to Knitting Community FAQ

175 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"I think all the KP videos are linked to YouTube. I think it is YouTube they use for…"

cherylbwaters replied Jun 27, 2010 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1756 Mar 21
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Krystle, let us know if YouTube doesn't help. Click here for KP's tutorial. You migh…"

cherylbwaters replied Jun 27, 2010 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1756 Mar 21
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"His reasoning is quite sound."

1756 Mar 21
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"That must be because the majority are at Temple or I guess I should say at their mee…"

cherylbwaters replied Jun 26, 2010 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1756 Mar 21
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"One of ours is open on Sundays. Another one is open on one Sunday a month. Since Don…"

cherylbwaters replied Jun 26, 2010 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1756 Mar 21
Reply by Peggy Stuart

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2015   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service