Knitting Community

Lainyknits's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Susanna, You may want to look into "umbrella swifts" and "ball winders" on the i…"

Lainyknits replied Feb 17, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1731 May 31
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"AT LAST! Photos and illustrations of my adventures in Two at Once, Toe Up, Magic Loo…"

Lainyknits replied Feb 15, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1731 May 31
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Many thanks! I'll keep trying!"

Lainyknits replied Feb 14, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1731 May 31
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Ok, I think I am getting someplace. "Slide both sets of cast on stitches onto the c…"

Lainyknits replied Feb 13, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1731 May 31
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Which casting on tutorial is it? I don't see one that says "Backward Loop Method". I…"

Lainyknits replied Feb 12, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1731 May 31
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"I must have the cast on wrong. There is no row below - just a loop between the loops…"

Lainyknits replied Feb 12, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

1731 May 31
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"Which gives me 11 loops on the needle, since I am going between each loop on the cab…"

1731 May 31
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"I am starting the "Two at once, Toe Up, Magic Loop Socks" - and don't understand the…"

1731 May 31
Reply by Peggy Stuart

"How heart breaking! I think I would head to the dump to search!"

Lainyknits replied Jan 21, 2009 to Yarn Feedback

717 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by skhoyt

RSS

Introducing Galileo!

Dazzling, brilliant colors inspired by the night sky and a sheen that shimmers like the stars.

50% Merino Wool, 50% Bamboo. Sport weight. Just $4.99/50g!

Shop now »

New Chroma Colors!

Choose bright and bold or subtle, gentle waves of color: Chroma is a gorgeously soft wool single-ply with just a dash of nylon.

Just $9.99/100g.

Shop now »

Dreamy Tonal Colors

Gorgeous and surprising colorways to feed your creativity.

Starting at just $6.59/50g.

Shop now »

© 2014   Created by Knit Picks Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service